Friday, February 07, 2003

Organization, organization, organization.

It's pretty clear from Chapter One what the number one concern of a webpublisher needs to be...how to make money! No, seriously, clarity is the key to a good website. A good planner needs to think out all aspects of the website. While the relative ease of webpublishing makes it tempting to rush into going online, to be successful, time must first be taken to plan. There are many aspects of webdesign that are commonly overlooked.

I would think that in my website I want to consider my target audience in considering what type of page I want to have. Since my audience is my classmates, I will want my website to be humorous. Specifically, I would like to see it elicit uncontrollable laughter, possibly leading to loss of fluid control

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?