Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'm a little bit of a business man. Everything for me is an opportunity. Like the neighborhood grocery store closing. And I heard today about another business that is struggling. So my first reaction, of course, was to buy it...I just see inefficiencies in the world, and see them as opportunities to capitalize on.

One of my current favorite projects involves a massive real estate development. The cornerstone of the project would be an indoor gardens. Of course, I'm not just telling you this so you can steal my ideas. The funny thing was that I just finished reading this novel about a business man who basically gets carried away with his visions, which are really dreams. And he goes and builds this tremendous tower full of gardens and so many other things that basically he recreates the entire world within his building. It's not fully as dramatic as that, but the basic point is that his striving in this world was basically to be like Gd and create in his lifetime what Gd has done, and the obvious failures of any such project. So I just thought that it was funny that that was the exact project I was thinking about. And of course, I could fully subscribe to the motives...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?