Thursday, January 06, 2005

OK, I've just created two new blogs in the last two days. So why am I going back to a third? Better yet, why didn't I just revitalize this one with all the stuff I may end up posting on the other two? Mainly because I want to be able to maintain separate audiences. Each of my blogs targets a different group. One relates to being religious in a Fortune 500 firm, another to the trials of dating in the Orthodox world, and this one will be for me. For all the things that I want to say that don't relate to the others. Maybe politics. Maybe literature. Maybe religious. Whatever it may be, it will be more about me. Perhaps the readers of my other blogs will use this just to get a better sense of who I am. Or perhaps I'll be the only visitor.

The lack of an audience never stopped me...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?