Friday, February 25, 2005

So how about a little politics? Donald Trump is planning to build a tower. And like all things Trump of course it is meant as a tribute to himself. So I'm hoping for a massive failure. One to see the Donald lose. Two, to show him that Chicago is different, that we have different priorities, different character than New York. We aren't all about showing off, and trying to impress others. We are low key. So we can hopefully hand the Donald another big fat bankruptcy and show him that Chicago is better than him.

Of course, I'll admit to my conflict of interest. I'd love to build a bigger tower in Chicago, and the last thing I need is Trump to steal my market first. How many world's tallest buildings can one city support?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?