Sunday, March 20, 2005

Another

Another Saturday night, another engagement party. Oh wait, in Chicago there are never any parties. Or for that matter, anything else to do on a Saturday night. Well, this time I had one. And not only did I behaved, I was helpful. I made sure to make my way through the heaping mounds of cookies. What mother wouldn't want me for her daughter? Unfortunately, while Chicago managed one party, there was a dearth of eligible bachelorettes...They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Comments:
"And not only did I behaved..." -- please tell me exactly what kind of English that is!?!?!?!? I know the mayo jar counting is getting to your head.... Also, you should seriously consider getting a life....
 
I think you should change the name of this blog to "Why Josh can't get laid."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?