Monday, March 28, 2005

Two L'chaims

Get this - In Chicago, two simchas in one weekend! No flipping way, what are the odds? I had one Saturday night, and one Sunday afternoon - a full weekend of entertainment and friends. There weren't many young people at either, but hey that never stopped me from having a good time. There were plenty of balding men with pointy mustaches to slap on the back and pretend like we went way back.

I had a shot of whiskey. Well actually two, but who's counting? Right, but I actually was driving. I don't really get drunk, just tired. So I hung out awhile before going home. Boy, I could barely talk in full sentences. Anyway, I think both couples were glad somebody random showed up. Every good party needs a surprise third act!

Comments:
you deffinitely qualify as someones third act!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?