Sunday, June 12, 2005

Book Recommendations

A good book is hard to find. So when you get a good recommendation, you can't pass it up. And if that recommendation comes from a girl you are going out with, it's great. And if's from a girl you went out with in the past, you also can't ignore it. And just because you forgot the title and author, it still doesn't mean you can let a good read go by. So after heading to the library, and finding nothing to check out, I went home empty-handed. But not to be defeated, I resolved to get this book. So I checked with the Shadchan, got an ok, and called the girl up. I think she got a good laugh, but more importantly, I (hopefully) got a good book. I'll let you know how the read goes once I actually finish it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?