Sunday, July 24, 2005

J-Blogging

There is a whole world out there of Jewish bloggers, writing about all different sorts of crises facing the Jewish community. While many of the issues are critically important, and as an opionated person, I do have feelings on the matters, I haven't been able to justify filling my blog with those subjects. Many of the topics are too extensive to do justice in a blog, and others are just too petty.

But that doesn't mean there isn't anything to explore. Maybe eventually I'll cave and share my mind on the strengths and weaknesses of various religious communities, and the implications for the successes and failures of the individuals within the community. That seems to be the synopsis of the loud voices in the Jewish Blogosphere.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?