Monday, July 18, 2005

Shabbos

I spent Shabbos at a friends house. Good times. It was really like a class reunion. There were five of us from our high school class (Go Aces!). It was interesting. I was staying about five miles from my house, but I felt like a complete stranger. I might as well have been in Seattle. I hadn't stayed in this neighborhood for the weekend since high school, and other than my friend, I really don't know many people in the neighborhood. So it really was a very difference experience, especially since this neigborhood has a much more Jewish "feel" to it. It was nice to get away though, and have some different cooking. Plus I got to play with a lot of babies. Finally, somebody on my maturity level. There aren't enough people like babies that you can just have good ol' fun with. [Insert favorite baby joke here.]

I did have a nice heart to heart with my friend and his wife. We spoke about dating, in general and in more specific parameters. It was very interesting. There are still so many aspects that I don't understand. And I thought I knew everything. Fortunately, there are always others willing to pick up the slack.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?