Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Used Car Update

So I gave up on that '93 Nissan I was gushing about the other day. Ho-Hum. Short attention span. Actually, I went to the guy's friend's house to check out the car. What a dump. The car, not the house. It had huge dents, scrapes, a smashed bumper, and just felt like a burned out car waiting to happen. The radio was stolen and the back doors were rusted shut. The coolest part was the seatbelt pads. You know, the kind race cars have so that the seat belt doesn't crush you when you're doing supersonic speeds, in your Nissan Maxima. It was kind of hot that the body was lowered, it had the engine juiced, and had MAXIMA written in huge letters on the wide spoiler. In crumbling letters. It was one of those cars that some aspiring street thug had put a lot of time and money into- about ten years ago. But it was not worth actual money.

But Monday I saw a post for another car at work. It's a '94 Toyota Corolla for $1,500. Now we're in my price range. We emailed a few times at work. Today we connected, and bottom line, I took her car on a test drive around the neighboorhod (OK, so I went about 20 miles). The car is very nice, very clean, with just enough dents and scratches to make it feel worn in, but not worn out. It is a very nice car. So I told her I want to take it to a mechanic, which I should be able to do during lunch at work tomorrow. This fellow employee thing works really well for me. I can just grab her car whenever I want, and if it's a lemon...

Comments:
Yo man, your saying we will not be able to label you. Here you go: 'mama's boy'!! What the heck are still borrwing ur mum's car, get one quick and dont mentione that on a blog ;) (helfen a yid besimcha)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?