Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Blogger's Dilemma

To post or to comment? So many choices. I can sit within the virtual walls of my own blog, and write post after post, but never hear what goes on in the other neighboring blogs. Or I can venture near and far, gathering insight from many points of view by taking a tour of the blogosphere. But it seems as if there isn't time for both. It's tough if you want to talk and listen, but yet have little time. Today alone, I came up with approximately 7 posts I'd like to write. But this will probably be all I get out tonight. I can only assume that the rest of the blogosphere will miss my dizzying random comments as I momentarily swoop into their blog worlds.

In Judaism, the optimal solution usually involves a tempered mixture of both extremes. Hopefully, I'll succeed in balancing the expression of my own issues here, while at the same time not neglected learning and responding to the other truths expressed out there. Of course, all the blogging comes at the expense of my Torah learning time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?