Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Messiah

I think a few too many Jewish girls have marriage confused with the Messianic Era. They are all looking for some Messiah to rescue them. You know, like a fairy tale prince, but Jewish. Unfortunately, I think girl's expectations share the same misconception as the common Messianic misunderstanding does. The Messianic Era does not mean everyone living in the lap of luxury, with no wish, dream, or whim left unfulfilled. Even in those days, the daily trials of life will continue. Too bad more people didn't get past the children's version of the Messiah. Jewish girls (and guys) should realize that in life, nothing is handed to you. And, honestly, if somebody offered me something for "nothing," I don't know if I would take it. If I couldn't earn it on my own, I don't think the reward would "taste" as sweet.

Comments:
Thanks, of course guys can be as misled as girls. Hopefully, between the two of us, we can come up with a full explanation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?