Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Technical Stuff

FYI - I'll be in New York this weekend, so don't expect to see me online (in accordance with my travel blogging policy - I don't fly out to visit real people only to spend my time in front of a computer). If anyone will be in Manhattan, shoot me an email.

Also - and this is exciting stuff - I'm working on my first template changes in a year. Nothing seriously different, really. But I am plannig on adding a blog roll. I know, so 2004. I was afraid of the "who got left out" reaction, but I figured, I'm getting too old to remember which blogs I read, so I need a portal. Let me know if I leave any out!

Comments:
Dont forget me, dude!
 
Um, I'm back in Chicago - it was just a weekend thing. Don't know if you were referring to forgetting you or your blog. If it was your blog, I've been catching up on reading blogs since returning yesterday. If you were worried about missing me in New York, I apologize that this weekend didn't work out, but we'll have to do it next time. I'm always looking to turn my blog friends into real ones!
 
Oops. After sleeping on it, I realize you were talking about the blog roll. Don't worry, you're right up there. I'm just a special amount of slow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?