Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shehechiyanu

An important lesson in Judaism is to take the time to stop and recognize significant life-cycle events. I therefore have Hakaros Hatov to Hakodosh Boruch Hu for registering the 10,000th hit on my blog sometime before Shabbos. This also wouldn't be possible without my faithful public, so, Mom, when you read this, thanks for reading so often!

I took the time today to finally put together a place on my blog for the photos I've taken with my new digital camera. You can find the photo albums here.

To cap off my weekend, I'm making a triumphant return to Ebay. Now this is classic Why Josh Can't be Left Alone. Feel free to bid!

Comments:
well iv looked at your blog now and im not sure what to say. iv also looked at your videos on google. i not sure what to say about those also. i just want you to know that i will try not to embrasses you to much on purium, while your at work.
 
EC - Thanks! (Fixed the link)

TB - Maybe it's not Kosher, but it probably tastes really good. Mmmm, forbidden fruit.

EC - I have no idea who the music was. It was just some Yeshiva guys jamming, so I have no idea.

Jojo's wife - As long as security does their job. At this point, the world still considers me on the inside, with you on the outside. I'm not in a strait-jacket yet.

PC - I reviewed my listings, and based on my "I Feel Like I Know" criteria, saw that I was excluding people who belonged. Congratulations on the upgrade (or downgrade...). I'd probably be crying too.
 
josh, i must know- what exactly is your "feel like you know" criteria??
 
BB - Let's just say that I think that if I know enough about you to pop up in your real life unexpectedly, then you qualify. Of course, I never said it was a good thing to be in this category.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?