Tuesday, February 28, 2006

UWS - Sketchy, Shady, or Both?

Returning from a trip to New York usually leaves me with plenty of things I want to write about and not enough time to write them. With my apologies, I'll just fill you in on the trip now and save the deeper thoughts for later. The wedding was great, and I saw a bunch of random people I hadn't seen in awhile. I stopped by the SOY Seforim Sale and grabbed some of the latest releases. I spent a Shabbos on the UWS (not my speed), but was with some really great people. I went to a bar for the first time in my life, and wasn't successful in putting any faces to blogger friends. I may have to restart dating more actively (three calls the day I got back), and I'll be busy with a few projects over the next few weeks, so I may be sporadic online. Hopefully, I'll get my pictures up too. I did want to share with you my Google Video creation, available here.

Speaking of Google Video, a friend from Yeshiva asked me to post the following unpaid advertisement, which I wouldn't normally do except for the fact that his email was funny. I can definitely appreciate a little PR...

A 7-11 STUDIOS PRODUCTION...

FROM THE MAKERS OF THE LAST GATE...

COMES A NEW FILM THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND...

1 MAN...

1 MISSION...

AND ANOTHER "MAN" STANDING IN HIS WAY...

ARI CARMEN IS...

THE SHTIEGMASTER

IN THE NEWEST CHAPTER IN THE SAGA...

DIRECTED BY MOSHE BRYSTOWSKI...

SHTIEGMASTER 6 0 0 0

A TALE OF LOVE...
REVENGE...
MURDER...
BETRAYAL...
AND SHTIEGING...

COMING SOON TO COMPUTERS EVERYWHERE...
GET PUMPED AND CHECK VIDEO.GOOGLE.COM FOR OUR MARCH RELEASE...

"...A film not to be missed..."
-Mati Schayer

"...a beautiful depiciton of post-war Jerusalem..."
-Rabbi Zvi Ron

"...Da Bomb..."
-Corey Adler

"...This film will rock you..."
-The Netziv

B E T H E R E O R D O N ' T . . .

Comments:
i know corey adler!
 
I have mixed feelings about the UWS as well - which is why I go to visit for Shabbos once in a while but don't live there.
 
Timmy - I don't, but he must be cool!

MH - Which is strange, because I could totally see you there.

EC - I did, but no Brooklyn :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?