Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Pickle

I'm in a tough spot. I finally have some time to write, and a list of topics. But it's Erev Rosh Hashanah. I don't feel like it's the right time for a little rant; I'd rather be more introspective. I apologize for withdrawing a bit over the last few months. Hopefully, you forgive me.

As we begin a new year, I'd like to think that I really am facing a new beginning. I'm starting fresh, in a new city. And contrary to my harsh condemnations to date, I really think I might have judged too quickly. (I have a full plate of Yom Tov invitations here!) In that same spirit, I'd like to ask you if there is anything I require forgiveness for. Even better, if you have any suggestions for how I could improve in this coming year, leave those in the comments. I'm curious as to what you think.

I want to wish each and every one of you, both old friends and new, those that I see frequently and those readers I don't even know about, a year filled with the pure sweetness that comes from making the most of our potential, a year of seeing the Answer to our prayers. Next year in Jerusalem. I'll keep blogging from there.

Comments:
thank you for the beautiful wishes.
Glad that the city proves not ot be all that bad.
 
B"H - I have now gone out to Shabbos/Yom Tov meals at a few houses, and gotten to know more people in the community. It makes a world of difference when the people at shul know who you are, instead of thinking that you're just some stranded shnorrer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?