Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ski11z

The world of finance can, I'll admit, get a little slow. I may not be able to even draw a decent smiley face, but there is still a creative urge buried somewhere in me. Blogging is one of my expressive outlets. I'm also going to be working for West Coast NCSY. (I know, wrong coast...) But a single guy my age needs as many healthy outlets as he can get. And that's where Google Video comes in.

You watch some of these clips that go around, and you're amazed at some of the stupid things people choose to immortalize in front of the rest of the world. And Jewish Shtick is no exception (whether people frum enough not to watch TV should be watching videos online is a whole other issue). So those that know me know that my first reaction was to join the idiot parade!

I'm up to four videos, available here. Do I have any higher goal? Not really. Everything up so far is just really glorified photo albums, of greater interest to the seedy characters they feature than the world at large.

But not anymore. I'm embarking on a bold, visionary project. I'm going to take over the world with a cleverly woven short film that will change the way people think about society. I've got a test audience in NCSY. Google is buying You Tube, creating a global empire of video sharing. My plan is falling into place. Now I just need a little bit of your help, because I don't have the slightest clue what my next video should be about.

Comments:
bloggers who stalk you?

how a man who is shomer negiyah can have a harem?

why you and spike lee have never been seen in the same room together?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
BB - What can I say? Once again, you've put you're finger on why it's tough being me!
 
Am I in 2, 3 or all 4 of those?
 
3 of 4 isn't bad. I can be a star, I tell ya!
 
Move over michael moore!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?